We are looking for a Collections Specialist to join our growing team, who
share the desire to deliver "knock your socks off customer service".
Please apply if you are excited to join a company that believes honesty is the
only choice, and that invests to build careers. Please apply if you want to be
part of a team that respects and helps each other. Please apply if you are
someone who can be described as nice, and persistent.
Collections Specialist will oversee accounts receivable, credit collections,
and cash applications.
This position is located in our Kent, WA office. It is NOT a remote work opportunity.
- Make outbound collection calls and send emails in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relationships
- Monitor accounts receivable aging for delinquent accounts
- Assist in administration of credit and collection policies and procedures
- Partner with sales team on collection activities
- Resolve client-billing issues that have resulted in accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner
- Perform follow-up activities on accounts to ensure prompt payment
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner
- Perform other accounting duties as required
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2B collections is required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- MS Office experience, Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
- Adept at learning software with minimal learning curve
- Approachable and able to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Professional, positive attitude with ability to work independently and as a team
- Attention to detail to meet quality standards
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance, or related field, or professional certification
- National Associate of Credit Management (NACM) certification a plus
This is a full-time
position starting between $18-24 per hour depending on experience and skill;
paid vacation, medical benefits, and retirement plan offered. Successful
completion of substance test and a background check are mandatory.
If you possess the
skills to provide "knock your socks off customer service", want to
work in a fun, fast paced environment, and where no two days are alike, submit
your resume today!!
1972, DACO was
born. Founded on honesty and integrity we have set ourselves apart from the
competition. Almost 50 years later in Kent, WA, our warehouse is home to a wide
variety material handling products. From a small handheld tote to pallet
racking and everything in between, we have what our customers need. You may be
thinking what is material handling and how does it relate to me? Material
handling is a part of your everyday life, from the food you eat to the roads you
drive on, you’ll see our products in action. As an integral part of your life,
we help product move from the smallest seed to the largest supermarket, and the
simplest of designs to the most complex of integrations, we handle customer
needs from concept to completion.
DACO Corporation is a thriving company; we have had steady continuous growth
for the last several years, leading us to need YOU, a highly motivated team
player, to join our family-oriented group. Our culture includes open door
ownership, a passion for continuous education and personal growth, and a place
where extraordinary customer experience is the norm not the exception.
fulfill our mission to increase our customer’s productivity, we need YOU, to
help us become our customer’s first thought and best choice.
DACO Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled